Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

tabung masa depan!

Monday, September 7, 2009

best wiken!!

salam alaike!
hurm..
tired but heppy!
dats wut i can say fer dis momments =)
last friday me n him go to malacca since i've my work there.
a bit tired coz i've waiting fer him until 6.30 pm coz of the traffic jammed at Jln Tar..
me waiting infront of MARA wif fully of petientness..heeeee=p
break-fasting in the car n stopped at Jejantas Air Keroh fer eating tyme..
KFC yg xsedap!huhuhuu~~~
arrived at malacca at 1030 pm..
sent him to merlimau..
meet his family..
eat-ing tomyam..
pillow talk wif his fmly..
he sent me back to hotel..
meet again tomorrow after my research at umbai..
me n him brought anis (his lil sweetie sis) to MP n Dataran Pahlawan..
anis bought hp n things fer her preparation to Mesir..
n..

enjoy all the pix occay~~~

me n him,the one who always make me laugh,calm,cry~
luv u!
memyself
H.E.R.O
doing my research at Umbai
my musyuk!
wif anis his lil sweetie sis at Mahkota Parade,Malacca

*the best feel-ing of mine,....nak tinggal kt kg!!!
 dpt dgr bunyik ayam berkokok..n i feel calm =)

*currently i really miss the masak asam ikan pari..=(

  credits to his mum!thanks makcik!

3 comments:

rincan somelOo said...

makcik..kasi cepat dierang kawinn!!!

wanie said...

muahahahahaha!
no no no!
tahun depan aku n esan kawen k..
hahahahahah!
oh tidak!aku xkan langkah bendul!
harus dulukan abgku..heeeee=p
gatai!!

Mr Brightsite said...

oit2
cbuk je si rican ni la
kite ade rancangan kn yayang
nway, that wiken mmg sgt2 besh
cm cte how i meet your mother
hakhak